Pyranha Zero-Bite Natural Animal Insect Repellent is ideal for use on horses, dogs, cats, ferrets, caged pets and their premises. The goodness of geraniol, clove oil and peppermint oil brings you a safe and horse fly repellent. This organic fly protection for horses and other animals is easy to use and won't let you down. A must-have addition to your horse fly control products!
- Safe & effective botanically-based horse fly repellent formula
- Fly protection for horses also works on family pets
- Use directly on animal or premise Essential addition to horse fly control products
- Makes life on the farm easy
- Directions for Use: Use only in accordance with label directions and precautions
- Thoroughly brush horse to remove excess dirt and dust; Moisten (but do not wet to the point of dripping) a soft cloth and rub over the hair; It is best to apply by rubbing against the direction of hair growth
- Give special attention to legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and facial areas where flies are most often seen; Only light application is needed; Avoid using in excess amounts; Do not wet skin
- Directions for Spray Use: Zero-Bite may be applied as a light spray mist to horses, then brush lightly; Do not wet horse's skin; Do not spray near eyes and mucous membranes, apply with a soft cloth in these areas
- For Use On Dogs, Cats, Ferrets & Caged Pets: Start spraying at the tail, moving the dispenser rapidly and making sure the animal's entire body is covered, including the legs and underbody; While spraying, flu the hair so that the spray will penetrate to the skin
- Make sure that it wets thoroughly, but do not saturate the animal; Do not spray into eyes or face; Do not contact genitalia; Do not use on animals under twelve (12) weeks old; Repeat application as necessary
- Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals
- WARNING: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: May cause eye and skin irritation; Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing; Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- Sensitivity may occur after use of any pet product; If irritation occurs, bathe your pet with a mild shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water
- FIRST AID: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment
- For additional information (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-222-1222, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week
- IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes; Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye; Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
- IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air STORAGE & DISPOSAL Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
- STORAGE & DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal
- Store in original sealed container in a cool, dry place, well-ventilated area inaccessible to children and pets; Disposal: Non-refillable container; Do not reuse this container; Place in trash or offer recycling if available; Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain
Geraniol:+ 1.00% Clove Oil:+ 0.50% Peppermint Oil:+ 0.25% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: 3.84%
Water, Glycerin, Geraniol, Clove Oil & Peppermint Oil.