he Women's Zero-X™ collection is an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Zero-X focuses on utilizing a no glue construction method. Handcrafted with an upper combination of fabric and full-grain leather, air-mesh lining for improved breathability, and a Biosole™ internal midsole, the Zero-X collection aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction. Zero-X profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural by-products. The Zero-X collection from Twisted X® is comfort you can feel good about.
Features And Benefits
- Upper is a combination of fabric and full-grain leather
- Zero-X™ shoes are made without glue, utilizing an independent interlocking stitching system to ensure fit and durability Bamboo laces.
- Also features elastic gore panels on the tongue that allow the shoe to be worn without laces.
- Air-mesh lining Biosole internal midsole
- Molded rubber cupsole integrated with blended rice husk.
- Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.